Along with expressing appreciation, your thank you letter, email, or call is an opportunity to:
- highlight your relevant qualifications
- show your enthusiasm for the role
- mention important details that didn’t come up during the interview… Read More.
But how long should you wait after submitting your application before following up?
Click HERE to view our listings. Please note that you will have to zoom in on the document to read the position information. Please note we keep job listings for 1 month.
Thus, many companies are very wary of sharing feedback regarding unsuccessful interviews.
A request for information that is delivered in a way which appears to question the validity of their hiring decisions will only serve to close down all communication. Read More.
Step 1 in the Ready To Work NJ Program – Job Readiness Workshops!
Improve your chances of getting a new job and complete the first step after registering (and being accepted) by taking advantage of the Ready To Work NJ 2 Day Workshop! These 2 day workshops help with resume & cover letter writing, interviewing techniques, networking & social media tips.
Upcoming workshops are scheduled at:
- Bergen CC – Lyndhurst Campus – Nov. 2 & 3 – Contact Monica Rock
- Essex CC – Nov. 14 & 16 – Contact Monica Rock
- Rowan @ Burlinton – Nov. 14 & 18 – Contact John Radvany
Candidates may also receive a phone call from the participating Colleges. Note: if email link doesn’t work, please use the first initial last name @ njworkforce.org to send an email.