Don’t let it unravel you.
Instead, think about the various types of people that’ll likely be in the mix, and figure out how you can take ’em on. Read More.
Click HERE to view our listings. Please note that you will have to zoom in on the document to read the position information. Please note we keep job listings for 1 month.
Keep writing and adding details to the story whenever you think of them, because you won’t remember the details for long.
Your body is your most important guide. Capture your observations about how you felt at each point of the interview, things you saw or heard that startled you and any other reactions you can remember.
You can capture your interview notes in bullet form, like this:
• Front-desk lady Annie, kind of mean
• Lobby clean but harsh, antiseptic
• Looks like they do a lot of hiring Read More.
2 Day Job Readiness Workshops Filling Up FAST!
Improve your chances of getting a new job by taking advantage of the Ready To Work NJ 2 Day Workshop! These 2 day workshops help with resume & cover letter writing, interviewing techniques, networking & social media tips.
Upcoming workshops are scheduled at:
- Essex CC – April 4 & 6 – Contact Monica Rock
- Bergen CC – April 6 & 7 – Contact Monica Rock
- County College of Morris April 6 & 13 – Contact Jaci Teune
- Gloucester – April 10 & 11 – Contact Joe Pranzatelli
Candidates may also receive a phone call from the participating Colleges. Note: if email link doesn’t work, please use the first initial last name @ njworkforce.org to send an email.