Understanding How Companies Use Applicant Tracking Software to Review Your Resume
Keywords can be difficult to extract, and you may be asking, “What exactly is considered a keyword? How do I find them? And how do I know if I’m using the right ones?” Keywords or key phrases come in multiple varieties and can be found throughout a job description. Read More.
Click HERE to view our listings. Please note that you will have to zoom in on the document to read the position information. Please note we keep job listings for 1 month.
5 Hiring Trends To Watch In 2016
1. Job offers will include more perks and benefits. According to Mercer, salary increases this year are projected to be 2.9%. So, if you’re planning on remaining in your current job, chances are your raise will not be significant (if you receive one at all). Read More.
2 Day Job Readiness Workshops Filling Up FAST -Limited to the first 25 participants!!!
Improve your chances of getting a new job by taking advantage of the Ready To Work NJ 2 Day Workshop! Upcoming workshops are scheduled at:
- Union CC – Mar. 29 & 30 Contact John Radvany
- Essex CC – Mar. 31 & Apr. 1 Contact Dale Favia
- Raritan Valley – Apr. 7 & 8 Contact Jaci Teune
- County College of Morris – Apr. 8 & 15 Contact Jaci Teune
More workshops are planned for alternate locations. Please be on the look-out for an email regarding these events. Candidates may also receive a phone call from the participating Colleges. Note: if email link doesn’t work, please use the first initial last name @ njworkforce.org to send an email.
Links to Important RTW Forms & Documents
Neighbors-helping-Neigbors meets at CCM on Wednesday night @ 7 pm. Click HERE for details.