How to take advantage of RTWNJ in 2016 – Part Two
Albert Einstein is credited with saying “Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” With this being said, why are so many people insistent on using the same job searching techniques over and over again without success? If you’ve sent out the same resume 100 or even 1,000 times and haven’t received an interview, don’t you think it’s time to try something else?
This is where the Ready To Work NJ program steps in to help! Our professionally created 2 Day Job Readiness Workshops provide you with a means to make a significant change in your job search routine. Created by professionals who have walked in your shoes and taught by like-minded instructors, these programs can help you make the sometimes subtle changes that can move you towards the job winning interview.
In the workshops you will learn how to:
- Write and improve your cover letter and resume to catch hiring manager’s interest.
- Tips and techniques for interviewing once you get your foot in the door.
- How to improve your networking and social media presence.
Workshops are scheduled at a variety of community colleges each month. Please view the schedule below.
Click HERE to view our listings. Please note that you will have to zoom in on the document to read the position information. Please note we keep job listings for 1 month.
2 Day Job Readiness Workshops Filling Up FAST -Limited to the first 25 participants!!!
Improve your chances of getting a new job by taking advantage of the Ready To Work NJ 2 Day Workshop! Upcoming workshops are scheduled at:
- Burlington CC – Jan. 18 & 20 Contact Dan Lim
- CCM – Jan. 22 & 28 Contact Jaci Teune
- Union CC – Jan. 26 & 27 Contact Jaci Teune
- Middlesex CC – Jan. 27 & 28 Contact John Radvany
- Essex CC – Jan. 28 & 29 Contact Jaci Teune
More workshops are planned for alternate locations. Please be on the look-out for an email regarding these events. Candidates will also receive a phone call from the participating College.
Neighbors-helping-Neigbors meets at CCM on Wednesday night @ 7 pm. Click HERE for details.